As event streaming platforms become central to data strategies, companies both small and large are re-thinking their architecture with real-time context at the forefront. Monoliths are evolving into Microservices. Data centers are moving to the cloud. What was once a ‘batch’ mindset is quickly being replaced with stream processing as the demands of the business impose more and more real-time requirements on developers and architects.
This revolution is transforming industries.
What started at companies like LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix and Yelp has made its way to countless others in a variety of sectors. Today, thousands of companies across the globe build their businesses on top of Apache Kafka®. The developers responsible for this revolution need a place to share their experiences on this journey.
Kafka Summit is the premier event for data architects, engineers, devops professionals, and developers who want to learn about event streaming. It brings the Kafka community together to share best practices, write code, and discuss the future of streaming.
Welcome to Kafka Summit Austin 2020!
Read more about the Kafka Summit experience:
- Kafka Summit 2019: 3 Big Things! by Tim Berglund
- Why I Can’t Wait for Kafka Summit San Francisco by Gwen Shapira
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend Kafka Summit by Tim Berglund
- How to Make the Most Out of Kafka Summit San Francisco 2019 by Robin Moffatt
- Kafka Summit San Francisco 2019: Day 1 Recap by Tim Berglund
- Kafka Summit San Francisco 2019: Day 2 Recap by Tim Berglund
- Kafka Summit San Francisco 2019 Session Videos by Tim Berglund